Sunday, March 7, 2010

Busy Bee

It's hard to believe I have been here at Fort Campbell for 7 months now. It feels like just yesterday when I drove through those gates for the first time. Now, I am running adventure trips, helping work WAQ events, and working alongside some of the best people I know. I have learned so much over these past few months...but every time I start feeling like I understand how things work around here...I learn something new. :) I love it though. It has been a long time since I have been able to say that I truly look forward to going to work every day. It makes me sad to think that I will only be here for another year or so and then I will be off to start a new adventure. I promise I will try to update more often, but these next few months will be busy with camps beginning this summer, trips to Orlando and D.C., and trying to learn as much as I can while I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment