Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Day Full of Good News

Well, today was rather eventful. First of all, Happy Birthday Alicia...you have finally caught up to me...the big 2-7!! So, to celebrate, Alicia took off work two hours early so we could go look for apartments.

The first property we went to was not that great. First of all, the lady who was showing the property had no personality, and the apartment was old, smelly, and well...dirty. So, we moved on to the next two rentals from that company, which looked better. Finally, we went to one more apartment that was owned by a different company. That apartment was the winner!! Alicia signed the papers and we will be moving in June 19th! So only one more week in the hotel.

After signing the paperwork, we went to Up the Creek (a fish camp and grill restaurant here in town) for her birthday dinner. She had steak and I had butter fish...it was pretty tasty.

Also, I will be starting a temporary job as a cashier at Wal-Mart until I move to Kentucky/Tennessee. Orientation is all day Saturday, but I am just excited to have some money coming in soon!

Leaving on a funny note, I have had two people ask me what kind of phone I have...hello...Buler?? It's an iPhone!! But most of these people have never seen an iPhone since AT&T does not exist up here. Crazy huh?! Anyways, I promise once we get everything out of storage, I will start posting pictures instead of just writing. PEACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment