Monday, June 1, 2009

Life Changes

Well, I gave in and finally decided I should start a blogspot. I have never done this before, so hang in there with me! I was just recently offered a job with the Army Civil Services as an Outdoor Recreation Management Trainee! I am so excited to begin this new adventure in my life. I have been trying to get a job with the government for years, and all the hard work finally paid off. So, I am currently living in Minot, ND to help my roommate Alicia get settled in, and then I will be moving to the Fort Campbell, KY area the first part of August. Before I move, I will get to spend a week in Alexandria, VA for orientation and in-processing. I am really looking forward to that trip so I can get a chance to spend some time with the Cooks and check out Washington DC! I will update more while I am on TDY for the week.

1 comment: