Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lovin' the Cold!

Well, last weekend I experienced "spring" in North Dakota. It was 39 degrees outside most of the weekend, and a town just south of us got 4 inches of snow....yeah that's right, I said spring time in Minot! I will take the 39 degrees over 90 any day.

I also had an interview with Wal-Mart yesterday. I went through two interviews back-to-back and at the end of each, they said that was the best interview they ever had. So, I think I got the job, just waiting on the reference and background checks to come back. Who knows, if I like it, maybe I will transfer to the Wal-Mart in Clarksville and work there part time for a while.

Alicia is still searching for an apartment at the moment. We were hoping to move in to one this weekend, but the housing market here is NOTHING like Fayetteville. There are very few apartments available and they are flying off the market like hot cakes. So please pray for us to find a place to live soon.

Finally, to end on a funny fact for you...it is against the law for Wal-Mart to have pharmacies in North Dakota....go figure! Good thing I am heading back south soon for normal Wal-Mart's, Chik-Fil-A, and Sonic! : )

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! How do you survive without Wal-Mart, Sonic, or Chick-fil-a???? We went to St. Louis yesterday for an appointment and I was searching all over for a Sonic or Chick-fil-a...never did find one.

    Hope you're able to find an apartment soon!!!

    ReplyDelete